Behringer 2000 – Midi controller
BCD2000 – The B-CONTROL DeeJay BCD2000 will play, mix and scratch any WAV and MP3 files as well as other audio formats. Connect up to two DJ turntables, a CD player or a hand-held media player and use the BCD2000 as the foundation for your mixing setup. Get ready to mix and scratch even your favorite vinyl with MP3.
The BCD2000 features a full-speed USB 4-channel audio interface plus high-resolution 24-bit A/D and D/A converters. It perfectly complements the included BEHRINGER B-DJ software or most other DJ software. And don’t let the cutesy looks fool you: this is an integrated, full-fledged audio mixer with a premium quality mic preamp, 3-band kill EQ per channel, ultra-precise faders, super-smooth crossfader and talkover function.
The BCD2000 is packed with 2 state-of-the-art phono preamplifiers, one of which is switchable to a CD player. Its sophisticated headphone section includes PFL Mix, Split options and direct listening to master output mix. Play, Pause, Cue, Loop and Pitch Bend functions are regulated via dedicated controls for intuitive Djing, and 4 user-assignable controls and buttons are available for an integrated FX section. Take advantage of the enormous processing power of modern PCs and mix, scratch and manipulate digital music in real time – regardless of the format!
How to Optimize your System for FutureDecks Pro!
1. Fresh and clean Install of Xp without other programmes is recommend.
2. Its important to have installed your onboard sounddrivers …otherwise the install of the BCD200 driver will fail.
3. On your “Real-Time Audio System” there should not work any desktop – firewall, ICQ, virus scanner, Printerdrivers, Adobe reader, Office package at systemtray.
4. Be sure that your XP has newest Servicepack and all available Updates, also for WindowsMediaPlayer and directX. Be sure that your chipset, vga, and sounddrivers are up to date.
5. Disable screensaver.
6. Go to Poweroptions to set energy saving sheme to “always on” and the following 3 Settings to “Never”.
7. Disable Hibernating.
8. Disable System restore.
9. Disable windows-sounds.
10. Disable of course WLAN and Bluetooth and Infrared in Bios or Devicemanager.
11. If u are in Devicemgr also disable “ACPI-Kontrollmethoden-Batterie” (don’t know about the entry in English… I bet you´ll find it.
12. Then on Every of the USB Root Hubs deactivate the option of “computer can turn off the device to save energy” (translated by myself… sorry)
13. In controlpanel select system then Advanced to disable swapping (pagefile.sys) if u got 512MB Ram or more. (good to avoid pagefaults).Otherwise dont let Windows calculate the size, use factor 2 of your RAM.
14. Cick one step back to the Performance settings to set the Visual Effects to (set to best performance).
15. Prozessor scheduling should be set to background prozesses cause ASIO Drivers works in Background and gets so the best latency.
16. Click start /run – type msconfig click startup apps and disable all you do not really use. On the services tab you can carefully disable all services that are not from Microsoft (3rd party services).
17. Now you should have a stable real-time audio device, check the system with : dpc latency checker. http://www.thesycon.de/deu/latency_check.shtml
18. Download latest driver form Behringer site BEHRINGER: BCD2000. Install it.
19. Install FutureDecks Pro.
20. Check out Notebook Hardware Control if you are on laptop, install it, set to Battery optimized.
Hope these tips will help you all to make good mixes and keeping the peoples jumpin. Enjoy.
BCD 2000 – DJ CONTROLLER – blog about BCD 2000 – DJ CONTROLLER
This can help you to get Behringer 2000 working with Traktor3. Check out: cycosolutions.com. That was working fine for me in minute, good work..[link]